- Provide high quality, real-time assistance to Clients in support of their projects.
- Responsible for creating, editing and formatting of documents primarily in Microsoft Office and associated software, with primary focus on MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word and MS-Excel.
- Ensure timely delivery of product that is defect-free and has a consistency in formatting and layout.
- Comprehend Client requirements and instructions clearly and estimate time required for project completion.
- Should flexible to work in Rotational shift.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years. We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.