- The production manager oversees the entire typesetting production process, from the preproduction check through final printer-ready files.
- Should be responsible for ensuring that all projects are produced on schedule and according to the quality standards.
- Strong knowledge with hands-on experience of production process, planning and implementation.
- Processing the task allocated to the teams based on the project requirement.
- Responsible for overall scheduling and management, ensuring the timely and successful completion of each necessary stage in the production process.
- Working knowledge of traditional publishing page layout in all platforms—InDesign, LaTeX, as well as e-deliverables formats (HTML and/or XML).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Liaising with customers occasionally, as needed.
- Ability to multitask, managing many different projects with varying degrees of urgency, frequent changes, and several responsible parties.
- Providing regular updates to key stakeholders in the production process via weekly/fortnightly status reports.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and perform.
- Reporting to Managing Director on regular basis.
- We are looking for the candidate who could work in all the shifts on a rotational basis (including night)
- Looking for the candidate who could relocate to Coimbatore immediately.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(Technical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years.
We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.