The candidate should have
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
2. Familiarity with basic email handling etiquette.
3. Data entry and basic computer skills.
4. Willingness to learn.
5. Flexibility to work in rotational shifts (including night shifts).
6. Good team coordination and initiative skills.
7. Familiarity with MS Office and DTP tools is preferred.
Experience: 03 to 09 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years. We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.