- have strong programming and analytical skills.
- provide software deployment support to the production team.
- adhere to the coding standards and document the code adequately for easy maintenance.
- rework on the code based on feedback received from users/system analyst.
- perform the role of configuration librarian, software tester or defect prevention coordinator inside the team, if assigned.
- Able to perform tasks both independently and in a team
- Experience of about 3- 5 years in the e-publishing / typesetting industry preferred
Technology skills needed:
VBA WORD MACROS / Perl Technology / XML DOM
- knowledge of software/script development based on VBA WORD MACROS/ VBA/VB.Net/ C#.Net/Perl or any other programming language.
- an understanding of databases like MS Access/SQL.
- knowledge of tool testing in production environment.
- knowledge of XML, XHTML, XSLT, CSS, DTD and Schema
- knowledge of XML, XML DOM
- knowledge of regular expressions, patterns or macros in the production environment.
- knowledge of InDesign scripting would be preferred
Knowledge: Publishing cum Typesetting domain with Object-oriented programming concepts, concepts of database usage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years. We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.
Contact Company:Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Address:Block C4, Ground Floor, Rathinam Techzone Campus, Eachanari, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India