The candidate should have
- Good technical knowledge in XML, ePub, Epsilon, tag coding.
- Hands on experience in ePub automation, XML automation & manual coding.
- Should be skilled in designing developing and maintaining user interface using XML, HTML, XHTML and scripting languages.
- Programming the database and coding using XML language
- Should possess very strong XHTML skills; knowledge of how to use appropriate hooks in XHTML
- should be able to work both in a team and on their own, according to the needs of the organization
- Create, validate, quality check & maintain XML / / ePub files independently.
- Good knowledge in analyzing DTD's.
- Manage project deliverables and timelines while ensuring that client requirements are met on time.
- Experience in the e - publishing industry for minimum 7 years.
- Good experience in handling the team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Role:Team Leader -(Technical)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.
Contact Company:Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Address:Block C4, Ground Floor, Rathinam Techzone Campus, Eachanari, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu - 641021,India