1. Manage/troubleshoot systems, network devices.
2. Should have Strong Knowledge in GSuite for Business & Office 365
3. Manage/troubleshoot Server systems (hardware, OS, security, and group policies) & network protocols, DHCP, DNS, WINS, FTP, VPN / Remote Access network.
4. Provide Server Support Windows 2008 / 2012.
5. Provide Application support Active Directory, File & Print Server, MS SQL Server, and Mail Server.
6. Provide Desktop support on Windows 7 / 8 & 10 and Machintosh Operating Systems
7. Maintenance and management of Cyberoam Firewall.
8. Enterprise scale security solutions including Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam.
9. Configure, implement and support VPN networks.
10. Should have knowledge of Backup utilities, Monitoring Tools, Storage & Anti-virus Management.
11. Should have working knowledge in Linux Operating System.
12. MCSA or MCSE certification is desirable.
13. Coordinate with the Management staff on the daily call basis.
14. Troubleshooting on Adobe applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
15. He/she should manage the entire IT team.
16. Should be flexible for all the shift (including night)
17. Should be flexible in working on Sundays (weekend support) by availing week-off on any of weekdays.
Role:System Administrator / Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years. We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.
Contact Company:Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Address:Block C4, Ground Floor, Rathinam Techzone Campus, Eachanari, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India