Datapage Digital Services, Coimbatore, a typesetting and prepress service provider, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented HR professional.
Candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Setting objectives for the HR team and tracking progress
2. Developing policies, maintaining and updating policy manuals. Initiating disciplinary action as per the policies and consulting with Management
3. Coordinating with the management staffs in the call daily basis
4. Monitoring the entire HR team
5. Developing compensation and benefit plans
6. Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
7. Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy
8. Understand the training needs, plan the training program
9. Payroll and Statutory Compliance:
- Calculating monthly attendance and updating the same in the salary sheet
- Processing monthly salaries, Overtime, conveyance reimbursements of employees
- Make sure all statutory payments (PF, ESIC, PT, etc.) are done on time
10. Develop and organize employee engagement programs
11. Good knowledge in Performance Management System
12. Managing the entire exit process. Understanding the need for retention and taking measures accordingly
13. Maintaining the General Administration in the company
14. Managing the Housekeeping and Security
- Masters in HR with 8-10 of experience.
- Very strong in Communication and interpersonal skill.
- Very flexible should work in all the three shifts (including Night shift) and ready to work on rotational week-off
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years. We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.
Contact Company:Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Address:Block C4, Ground Floor, Rathinam Techzone Campus, Eachanari, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India