1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Liaising with customers frequently via e-mail.
2. Working knowledge of traditional publishing page layout in all platforms (InDesign, 3b2 etc) and e-deliverables formats (HTML and/or XML).
3. The production management oversees the entire typesetting production process, from the preproduction check through final printer-ready files.
4. Should be responsible for ensuring that all projects are produced on schedule and according to the quality standards.
5. Strong knowledge with hands-on experience of production process, planning and implementation.
6. Processing the task allocated to the teams based on the project requirement.
7. Responsible for overall scheduling and management, ensuring the timely and successful completion of each necessary stage in the production process.
8. Ability to multitask, managing many different projects with varying degrees of urgency, frequent changes, and several responsible parties.
9. Providing regular updates to key stakeholders in the production process via weekly/fortnightly status reports.
10. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and perform.
11. Looking for the candidate who could do rotational shift (including night shift)
Role:Customer Success Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Role Category:Customer Success
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years. We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.
Contact Company:Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Address:Block C4, Ground Floor, Rathinam Techzone Campus, Eachanari, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India