1. Initiating disciplinary action as per the policies and consulting with Management
2. Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
3. Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy
4. Understand the training needs
5. Payroll and Statutory Compliance:
- Calculating monthly attendance and updating the same in the salary sheet
- Processing monthly salaries, Overtime, conveyance reimbursements of employees
6. Develop and organize employee engagement programs
7. Maintaining the General Administration in the company
8. Managing the Housekeeping and Security
- Masters in HR with 3-4 years of experience.
- Flexible to work in all the three shifts (including Night-shift) and ready to work on Sunday by availing week-off on any other day.
- Good command over MS Office.
- Excellent Communication in English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years. We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.