The candidate should
- Design and develop a project plan.
- Manage project deliverables and timelines while ensuring that client requirements are met on time.
- Liaise with Production/Development/QA teams to determine project deliverables, milestones and turnaround times.
- Communicate with clients on project status and expectations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in project management/customer communication in the e-publishing industry for minimum 5 years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. High-level understanding of project management tools.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Working knowledge of Publishing Systems. Comfortable with technical language and materials.
- Ability to handle and troubleshoot complex electronic production issues.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external clients.
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts (including night shift).
Role:Non Tech Support - Voice / Blended
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Role Category:Voice / Blended
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years. We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.
Contact Company:Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Address:Block C4, Ground Floor, Rathinam Techzone Campus, Eachanari, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India