- An advanced academic degree (Masters) in Arabic Language, Linguistics, Translation, Journalism (or equivalent)
- Solid and provable experience as an Arabic Language editor
- Excellent drafting and editing skills in Arabic
- Experience of writing and/or editing media outputs in Arabic
- Understanding of professional editorial quality standards and experience of implementing them
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Strong communications skills
- IT literacy and fluency with Office software application
- Capacity to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Strong teamwork skills and constructive attitude
Roles and responsibilities
The candidate has to perform the following:
- Copyedit articles/chapters for journals/books/reports as and when required.
- Review edited articles/chapters from freelancers and/or in-house editors.
- Manage the deadline to meet client delivery.
- Keep track of ongoing projects and help production team for query clarification.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.
Recruiter Name:Vinod Agustus A
Contact Company:Datapage Digital Services Private Limited
Address :Block C4, Ground Floor, Rathinam Techzone Campus, Eachanari, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu - 641021,India